INNOVATION AWARD 2022 from the Deutscher Weinbauverband e.V. (German Winegrowers' Association)
As part of the 64th International DWV-Congress, the German Winegrowers' Association (DWV) is once again inviting entries for the renowned Innovation Award for outstanding new and further developments through technical processes, systems, products and services, for which all companies in the industry can apply now.
The Innovation Award is offered in four categories:
- Cultivation and harvesting technology
- Processing and process control
- Filling and packaging technology
- Organisation and marketing
Who can apply?
All companies in the sector can apply for the Innovation Award 2022 of the German Winegrowers' Association until 25.02.2022 (12.00 noon). The number of applications per company is not limited. Technical and digital processes, systems, products or services that can be assigned to the above categories can be submitted as applications.
What is the procedure?
- Interested companies register on the platform at www.dwv-innovationspreis.de and receive their access data at the e-mail address provided.
- You then log in to the platform with these registration data and start entering your application.
- After entering the text data, you still have to upload at least 3 pictures and click the button to submit the application to the jury.
- You will then receive an invoice for the 250 € entry fee (per application) to the e-mail address you have provided.
- In the two-stage award procedure, the applications will be judged by an independent jury of experts according to the different degrees of innovation.
- Winners of the Gold and Silver Awards will be announced at the 64th International DWV Congress in April.
- The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place on 22 June 2022 at the public general meeting of the German Winegrowers' Association.
The application phase for the INNOVATION AWARD 2022 has ended.
Contact Ms Johanna HARTWIG (email@example.com)
For further conditions of participation see below: